It’s been a while since we have had a long weekend, maybe you have your plans already or maybe you are still deciding what to do. We provided 10 fun things to do that can be planned last minute if you’re local. Let us know what you think!
- Road trip to Cedar Point for the day or night. Try out the new ride Valravn!
- Day trip to Put- N- Bay
- Host a Cook-Out
- Attend a Clipper’s Baseball Game or road to Cincinnati for a Red’s Game
- Rent a canoe & pack a picnic with a group of friends!
- Go on a local brewery tour
- Check out the Memorial Golf Tournament (May 30-June 5)
- Go hiking at Hocking Hills State Park
- Visit the Zoo or Zoombezi Bay (note there is an adults only part!)
- Try one of our favorite new restaurants:
Lastly, make sure to take some time out of your holiday weekend to thank those who have died serving our country.